Alaska Philanthropy Day
Friday, November 18 | Denaina Center
The AFP Alaska Chapter annual awards program recognizes outstanding achievement by individual, foundation and corporate philanthropists, fundraising volunteers and professional fundraisers.
- Outstanding Business or Foundation: Mat-Su Health Foundation
- Outstanding Small Business: ABR Inc
- Outstanding Individual or Family Philanthropist: Larry & Barbara Cash
- Outstanding Volunteer: Alex Slivka
- Outstanding Youth or Youth Group: 90% by 2020
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional: Wanda Irwin, CFRE
Please join us in recognizing these individuals and organizations whose life-time or long-term achievements have made a significant impact upon society.
The individuals and organizations selected received their honors at the Association of Fundraising Professionals Alaska Chapter’s Alaska Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon on Friday, November 18, 2016.