Alaska Philanthropy Day
Friday, November 17 | Denaina Center
The AFP Alaska Chapter annual awards program recognizes outstanding achievement by individual, foundation and corporate philanthropists, fundraising volunteers and professional fundraisers.
The individuals and organizations selected will receive their honors at the Association of Fundraising Professionals Alaska Chapter’s Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon on Friday, November 17, 2017 at the Dena’ina Center. Please save the date!
The Association of Fundraising Professionals Alaska Chapter is proud to honor the following Alaskans for their commitment to bring about lasting community change at the 30th annual Alaska Philanthropy Day Awards Luncheon.
We announce and congratulate the following awardees!
• Outstanding Business or Foundation in Philanthropy:
• Outstanding Small Business in Philanthropy:
• Outstanding Volunteer in Philanthropy:
• Outstanding Individual or Family Philanthropist:
Jack and Carol Wilbur
• Outstanding Youth or Youth Group in Philanthropy:
Rebekah and Victoriah Haakenson
• Outstanding Professional in Philanthropy:
Megan Riebe, CFRE
And, this year we are very pleased to honor:
• Eugene R. Wilson Lifetime Achievement Award:
Gov. William Sheffield