Philanthropy CoordinatorCompany: The Nature Conservancy
Date Posted: December 14, 2017
Become a force for nature and a healthy planet!
The Philanthropy Coordinator is an essential part of our fundraising team, ensuring we have the donor information and support to achieve our conservation mission. The Philanthropy Coordinator manages the prospect research program for Alaska and Canada, performing research and analysis, discovering new prospects and providing written reports on donors for meetings, events and field trips. Responsibilities also include gift processing, event coordination, donor stewardship, database management, and administrative support.
If you are a positive, customer-oriented, analytical researcher who loves spreadsheets and data and also enjoys working with team members, then we want to talk to you!
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years' experience or equivalent combination
- Experience building relationships with staff, customers or similar
- Experience with database administration and spreadsheet software, including managing and tracking data
- Experience generating reports and interpreting data
- Experience in business writing, editing, and proofreading
- Experience working across teams
- Experience, coursework, or other training in principles and practices of relevant field
- Ability to analyze informaiton for the purpose of coordinating and planning activities and solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with donor research or related program support functions
- Ability to implement processes and strategic program goals
- Ability to coordinate projects and work under pressure
- Ability to use existing technolgoy to acheive desired results
- Ability to write and edit written materials for use with donor solicitations, member communications, and special events
- Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience appreciated
The desired start date is February 26, 2018 with initial interviews expected to held January 16 & 17, 2018.
If you are interested in protecting the natural world for generations to come, want to work in a collaborative environment, and like a great benefits package, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID #45983 in the keyword search. Submit your cover letter and resume (both are required) by 7:59 PM Alaska (11:59 PM Eastern) on January 7, 2018 to be considered.