Fairbanks Webinar: Storyliving: Creating Transformational Donor Engagement Experiences to Inspire Major GIfts
Traditional storytelling often puts the donor in the role of the passive listener. Storytelling invites the donor to roll up their sleeves and jump into the story, engaging in your work in a manner that leaves the donor inspired and passionate about giving.
At the end of this session participants will:
- Get an overview of the 7 most common donor personas
- Learn from 3 major donor case studies illuminating donor persona cultivation tracks
- Receive tools to identify donor persona preferences to accelerate your development cycle
- Receive sample discovery questions to use in your major donor cultivation process
- Get inspired and be grateful to be a fundraising professional!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Tammy Zonker, recently named one of America's Top 25 Fundraising Experts, is an envelope-pushing fundraising practitioner, an inspiring international speaker, and a powerful trainer in the discipline of transformational fundraising. In the past decade she has coached, trained and led nonprofit teams to raise more than $400M including a single gift of $27.1M. She moved to Detroit in 2008 motivated to fundraise in the most challenging economy in the U.S. and has turned those experiences into strategies, tools and processes for creating transformational fundraising results in any economy. When she's not speaking at conferences or fundraising, she's leading webinars, e-courses, private workshops and retreats through her company: Fundraising Transformed or hosting an episode of ZTV on Vimeo.